Happy Mother's Day



Am just going to talk about my mum, I am happy for having her as my mum. She's been single since (God knows how long) but never gave up on me and my siblings, what would i have done without my mum? where will be if she abandoned me and went on her own when her marriage was over?*crying* Am so grateful she went all out to struggle and see her children succeed in life.

Am using this medium to say Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers who stood by their children regardless of how life was to her. God bless you all and keep you in good health so you can enjoy the fruit of your labor.Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TWO MAJOR FACTORS THAT HAS MADE RWANDA THE GIANT OF AFRICA

Wow, PMB Agrees To Fund GEJ Government's Job Initiative, YouWin

Oduah - EFCC didn’t find N2.5bn In My Maid’s Account