Fashion Focus & Correction

I just needed to write about this type of 'WALLET' that was specifically built for men.

One day i was on a Que in a pharmacy trying to buy drugs when i pulled out my long, spacious, multi pocket wallet, and the lady behind said hmmm, that wallet is for women. I was ready to talk but wanted to pay up my damage for the drugs first before talking to her.

I had enough time to educate her on how the Wallet was built for men, so i waited for her. I said to her, the Wallet was made to have all our stuff, from complimentary cards, to atm cards, to passport photograph, cd's (lol)etc. Its unfortunate for women to see a man holding such Wallet and then call it a woman's Wallet, when you can clearly tell the difference between the women designed Wallet and the men's Wallet. Am sure so many men will testify to this allegation...(lol)

My write up is for the other ladies out there, please know that this Wallet is basically for Men, pictures after the cut



 The ones below are for Women, picture after the cut





The difference is very clear..lol



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TWO MAJOR FACTORS THAT HAS MADE RWANDA THE GIANT OF AFRICA

Wow, PMB Agrees To Fund GEJ Government's Job Initiative, YouWin

Oduah - EFCC didn’t find N2.5bn In My Maid’s Account