Just For Laughs, Found This On Facebook


No matter how people mock Mama peace, i love her so much that i cannot explain but then i love my mother more sha...lol..below are some of her speeches in the past, just laugh and waka pass...hehehehehe



1- * Nigeria is a Good CONTINENT.
2- * My Husband & Sambo Are Good People.
3- * I Rather KILL Myself than To Commit Suicide.
4- * My Fellow WIDOWS.
5- * I Travel To Abroad To Rest In Peace.
6- * My Husband is the Couple On Earth.
7- * The Doctor Are Responding To Treatment.
8- * For those Who Said I Speech Bad English, I left them for God.
9- * OJUKWU Is Dead, But his Manhood Still lives On.
10-* Na Only You Waka Come?
11-* Chai ! Chai !! Chai !!! This Blood We Are Sharing.
12-* Diaris God O........
13-* On behave of N2million I donate my family.
14-* HAPPY Baiday to my Husband your Days are Numberd.

15-* To all those Who think GOODLUCK JONATHAN Has fail, I have a Question for You, When a Child fail An Exam, Isn't The Child Supposed to be Repeated?

I really miss her so much, i don't know about you...*wink*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TWO MAJOR FACTORS THAT HAS MADE RWANDA THE GIANT OF AFRICA

Wow, PMB Agrees To Fund GEJ Government's Job Initiative, YouWin

Oduah - EFCC didn’t find N2.5bn In My Maid’s Account