Morning Story....How My Phone Disappeared From My Pocket

First i want to say good morning my readers, i am deeply sorry for going away for this long, please bear with me as i am still trying to find a way to make my blog a place for you all. hmmm story dey, continue to read below..


It was on Monday morning, i got ready and left for the office as usual. i was dressed for the day, looking all clean and sharp as a fashionista *lol*, i left the house, i just got to the end of my street and my phone rang, i received the call, it was my aunty from Abuja, we talked for about 25 minutes then i boarded a bus to obalende/cms and put my expensive phone *wink* inside my pocket. I got to obalende and got another a tricycle to the office. I noticed a guy just jumped into the tricycle and was too close to me but it did not occur to me to change my phone location, unlike me, the first thing that comes to my mind was to protect my phone but this faithful day i was lost in thought and this fellow got away with my phone, which is why i have not been able to post new topics for you people..please forgive me, i do not have a phone yet but am happy because am alive and hopeful. One thing am sure about is that the guy who stole my phone will not spend the money he would sell the phone for till eternity. I cursed him a lot oh, but i later renounced the curses because i am a child of GOD and i cannot be bothered, i only felt bad because i have a presentation soon and all my newly designed collection that i was trying to push, so as to raise money to start my fashion line are all gone and all my fine,fine pictures but the all the LORD says thank me..so am thanking him because he knows best...

I really miss you all...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TWO MAJOR FACTORS THAT HAS MADE RWANDA THE GIANT OF AFRICA

Wow, PMB Agrees To Fund GEJ Government's Job Initiative, YouWin

Oduah - EFCC didn’t find N2.5bn In My Maid’s Account