Redeemed female pastor murdered in Abuja



A forty-­two-­year-­old mother of seven and an assistant pastor with the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Mrs Eunice Elisha, was in the early hours of Saturday murdered by assailants, while preaching around Gbazango-­West area of Kubwa in the Bwari Area Council of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).

Eunice, an indigene of Ekiti State, was a Deaconess at the Divine Touch Parish of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Old NEPA Road, Phase 4, Kubwa, Abuja. Speaking to newsmen, the husband of the slain woman, Mr. Olawale Elisha, said his wife had gone out to preach

in the neighbourhood in her usual practice at about 5am on the fateful day only for him to hear the report of her murder.

Narrating the incident, he said: “My wife always goes out early in the morning on ‘Morning Cry’ to preach.

There was a particular day she went out and she told me that there is a mosque at the back where they commented about what she said. So, I just warned. This morning, she went around 5am and I was still in bed because we did night vigil which she participated for a while before she went to sleep because of the Morning Cry. Two of my boys are footballers;; so, they went to the field to play. When they came back, they told me that they heard some footballers saying that they butchered a woman preaching early this morning.”

He went further, “So, when I heard this, we trekked down in the shorts I was putting on. We didn’t
Read Here....>>

Popular posts from this blog

TWO MAJOR FACTORS THAT HAS MADE RWANDA THE GIANT OF AFRICA

Wow, PMB Agrees To Fund GEJ Government's Job Initiative, YouWin

Oduah - EFCC didn’t find N2.5bn In My Maid’s Account