Ikedichi Solomon Iromuanya Needs N10million To Stay Alive




This is the Brother of a blog visitor and last night she opened a gofundme page to try and gather funds to save her brother...

Ikediachi Solomon Iromuanya
 Account number 3013060180
First bank PLC
''My name is Ikedichi Solomon Iromuanya. I am 35 yrs old and have been diagnosed with a Renal disease and have been on dialysis for a long time .

Presently I am on dialysis at FMC Umuahia in Abia State Nigeria and I need a kidney transplant. The cost of the surgery is $30,000 equivalent to N10million Naira.

I need this funds as quickly as possible just so I can live a normal life again. How I long to carry my adorable daughter again in my arms and be her caring daady again. There is no  amount that is too small and I pray that Almighty God who sees in secret will reward you openly as you show me kindness at such a difficult time as this''.



''Hello Stella,
I am one of your BVNs, My brother has been sick for quite a long time now. Doctor said that his 2 kidneys are bad and need replacement. I have been the one paying for his dialysis for sometime now. The cost of his surgery is almost 10million Naira.
Stella where do I get this money from. This is my elder brother, we are 4 in my house and my parents are late. He has a wife and a 6 months old baby. Am just confused at the moment. My little job does not pay upto 50k. His dialysis alone in a week is 56k.
Where do I start from? Who do I run to? Right now my only option is asking for help anywhere I can get one. Please Stella. Help me and share with your blog visitors and well meaning Nigerians. Nothing is too small.
Please save my brother.

gofundme

Ikediachi Solomon Iromuanya
 Account number 3013060180
First bank PLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TWO MAJOR FACTORS THAT HAS MADE RWANDA THE GIANT OF AFRICA

Wow, PMB Agrees To Fund GEJ Government's Job Initiative, YouWin

Oduah - EFCC didn’t find N2.5bn In My Maid’s Account