Kim Kardashian - “I’m Not A Feminist’




Kim Kardashian has said she doesn’t consider herself a feminist in an interview session at the BlogHer 2016 conference. Kim has spoken out severally against body shaming so it comes as a bit of a shock that she doesn’t consider being a feminist.
Kim said during her speech; “Everyone always asks, are you a feminist?” “And I don’t think that I am.” She then added, “I just think I do what makes me happy, and I want women to be confident and I’m just so supportive of women, “But I’m not the free-the-bosom type of girl”

My take: i think she does not know the true meaning of been a feminist, may "chimamanda adechie" can help educate her on this...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TWO MAJOR FACTORS THAT HAS MADE RWANDA THE GIANT OF AFRICA

Wow, PMB Agrees To Fund GEJ Government's Job Initiative, YouWin

Oduah - EFCC didn’t find N2.5bn In My Maid’s Account