STAY HOME AND STAY SAFE!!!





2019!!!

Was a whole lot of busy for me and I couldn't concentrate with my love (blogging).

 I really wished I was there to keep up the news, gossip and fashion update, but it was a lot of busy. I promise to stay it touch with my love again (lol)


2020!!!

Can we just press the reset button at this time already? We were not even ready with all what we are going through.

I have been home for 3weeks plus and still counting, I AM TIRED already!

Sadly we will still continue to stay home until all of this is curtail, but my biggest question is;

What is the government doing to help the citizens?

How are we going to cop, knowing that we have been out of jobs for almost a month?

As much as everyone will love to listen to the government, the government has to also try to see what they can do to help everyone.. Especially the poor people who cannot feed except they go out to hustle.

One thing is to enforce a law, another one is to put a lot in place to make the law work.

Abi, what do you think?

Feel free to make your comment below...........



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TWO MAJOR FACTORS THAT HAS MADE RWANDA THE GIANT OF AFRICA

Wow, PMB Agrees To Fund GEJ Government's Job Initiative, YouWin

Oduah - EFCC didn’t find N2.5bn In My Maid’s Account