Dress the way you want to be address!




I was going tru my instagram account @dansegun and i stumbled on a very clean and sharp outfit on a gentle man, and i said to myself i have to look like this to the office n my meeting on Monday. pix below







I got inspired after seeing this..


   
I quickly remembered that i had a suit with my tailor that i angrily left over a year ago, because he didn't make my trouser well after measuring me *still angry tho* but the jacket he made the way i wanted it *smile*. so i closed from the office @2pm and went in search of  a trouser that looked almost exactly as the one i had seen on the @menfashions IG account but then i had only #7,000 and had a budget of #5,000 to spare for the pair of trouser *lol* as i got to ikeja i went into my favorite boutique but i was unlucky *sad face* i didn't give up in my search as i was very desperate to look almost like this to the office and to my meeting, as i entered the 5th boutique *phew* the sales attendant brought about 15pieces of different trousers out and i was lucky to find something close to what i was looking for all day *smiling* good thing was it was my perfect size.

Then i asked him what was my damage? and he said (oga na just #5,000 only) omg *eyes popped out* @ this point i was willing to pay without asking if he could reduce the price, reason was because i already budgeted the exact amount but the Nigerian in me still wanted to ask for a reduction *lol*, i asked and the usual saying that every market person keeps saying, even tomato seller  (oga dollar don go up) i just told him, sell this thing to me @ #3,500 lemme go i have to be somewhere asap *lies* (just wanted him to sell for me @ my price) he reluctantly  accepted for me to pay #4,000, i was so happy. I quickly brought out the #4,000 before he changes his mind *lol*.

I was so happy, now i have a blue jacket,sky blue long sleeve shirt, a light green pant and a navy blue drivers shoe *happy*.

I got to the office on Monday looking all fresh, clean and smooth. when my boss walked in her first statement was, fine man (i smiled back n said -thank u ma).

It was time for my short meeting, this was about @2;30pm i was ready n confident to speak on my research over the last few weeks in the meeting with my friends and partners. hmmmm i intentionally got to the meeting 5mins late knowing fully well i had only 35mins to stay as i have to return back to the office asap, once they saw me they all welcomed me like i was the boss *lol* .

I didn't mention i saw Naeto C @ the bank same day (Monday) when i quickly went to effect a transfer that was pending over the weekend  (usually i do not stop to say hello to our local celebrities cos of their proud attitude) but i stopped to say hello to him (Naeto C) cos i have heard he's such a humble artist, (just as i heard) he was welcoming n was quick to say u look nice. i was glad to say thank you to him.

Moral lesson is always look good as much as you can, not because you want everyone telling u, u look good (of course u will get that) but because you want to be addressed well n with respect. below are pictures of my own look and a pix-mix of who inspired me...enjoy ur day







Comments

  1. Oshe ore mi!!!! The story is nicely put together. The punchlines... Exquisite and the outfit banging!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TWO MAJOR FACTORS THAT HAS MADE RWANDA THE GIANT OF AFRICA

Wow, PMB Agrees To Fund GEJ Government's Job Initiative, YouWin

Oduah - EFCC didn’t find N2.5bn In My Maid’s Account